3. Health Disclaimer I understand that Yoga Physics and Alexandria Crow, via “The website” is here to serve me by sharing knowledge of yoga, to promote exercise and good health (“Yoga Activities”). In connection with my participation in the Yoga Activities, I understand, acknowledge and agree as follows:
1. Participation in the Yoga Activities is completely voluntary and it is solely my decision to participate in such activities.
2. The practice of yoga involves physical movement and exercise which may from time to time be strenuous, and that such practice carries some risk of injury. I am qualified, in good health and in proper physical condition to participate in the Yoga Activities. I understand that I must judge my own capabilities with respect to practicing yoga and will only participate in the appropriate level of classes that are within my limits and capabilities. I acknowledge that it is my sole responsibility to confirm that there is no medical or other reason preventing me from participating in the Yoga Activities. If I am pregnant, I shall only participate in the Yoga Activities after I have discussed the potential risks with my obstetrician. I shall follow my obstetrician’s advice and instructions about whether and to what extent I can participate in the Yoga Activities. I agree that I (and my spouse/partner, heirs, and guardians) will hold Releasees harmless for any possible injury to myself, my spouse/partner, heirs, guardians and/or my child/fetus.
3. If I believe any conditions are unsafe, I will immediately discontinue participation in the Yoga Activities.
4. I understand that participation in Yoga Activities involves risks of serious bodily injury and possibly death, which may be caused by my own actions or inactions while participating in the Yoga Activities. I am voluntarily participating in the Yoga Activities with full knowledge of the dangers involved and hereby agree to accept full responsibility for any/all injury or death, including without limitation, personal, bodily or mental injury, economic loss or any damage that I suffer resulting from the acts of anyone at, or acting on behalf of, Yoga Physics, Alexandria Crow or “the website”
5. As consideration for my being permitted to participate in the Yoga Activities, I (and my spouse/partner, heirs, guardians, and legal representatives) release Yoga Physics and Alexandria Crow, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and assigns and each of their predecessor and successor organizations and each of their current and former principals, instructors, partners, officers, directors, employees, insurers, agents and representatives and the owners/lessors of the premises wherein the Yoga Activities take place (“Releasees”) from any and all liability and claims for damages arising out of, relating to and/or by reason of my voluntary decision to participate in the Yoga Activities including the use of any equipment such as blocks, straps or any other equipment that may be suggested by Alexandria Crow. I further agree that, I (and my spouse/partner, heirs, guardians and legal representatives) will not make a claim against, sue, or attach the property of Yoga Physics and Alexandria Crow or Releasees for injury or damage resulting from the negligence, misconduct or other acts or omissions, howsoever caused, by any employee, agent, or contractor of YogaWorks as a result of my participation in the Yoga Activities. If I, or anyone acting on my behalf, make a claim against any of the Releasees, I will indemnify, save and hold harmless each of the Releasees from any loss, liability, damage or costs which any may incur as a result of such claim.
Further: physical exercise, in all of its forms and with or without the use of equipment such as blocks, straps or any other equipment that may be suggested by a YogaWorks instructor, is a strenuous physical activity. Accordingly, you are urged and advised to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any physical exercise regimen, routine, program or using any suggested equipment, shown in any of the video clips on the Website. Yoga Physics and Alexandria Crow are not a medical organization and its instructors or staff cannot give you medical advice or diagnosis. All suggestions and comments relating to the use of equipment, poses, moves and instruction are not required to be performed by you and are carried out at your election while listening to Yoga Physics Radio. Nothing contained in this Website should be construed as any form of such medical advice or diagnosis.
By using the Website you represent that you understand that physical exercise involves strenuous physical movement, and that such activity carries the risk of injury whether physical or mental. You understand that it is your responsibility to judge your physical and mental capabilities for such activities. It is your responsibility to ensure that by participating in classes and activities from Yoga Physics and Alexandria Crow, you will not exceed your limits while performing such activity, and you will select the appropriate level of classes for your skills and abilities, as well as for any mental or physical conditions and/or limitations you have. You understand that, from time to time instructors may suggest physical adjustments or the use of equipment and it is your sole responsibility to determine if any such suggested adjustment or equipment is appropriate for your level of ability and physical and mental condition. You expressly waive and release any claim that you may have at any time for injury of any kind against YogaWorks, or any person or entity involved with Yoga Physics and Alexandria Crow, including without limitation its directors, principals, instructors, independent contractors, employees, agents, contractors, affiliates and representatives.